Accessories – Co-ordinating accessories can be made to match the curtains and blinds or as a striking contrast:
- Cushions in any shape and size.
- Box cushion window seats.
- Bed throw.
- Table runner.
- Tiebacks, tassel tiebacks and holdbacks.
- Trims to accessorise your chosen window treatment.
Light Upholstery – For furniture that needs refreshing or co-ordinating with your design:
- Recover stools.
- Make or re-cover bed headboard.
- Loose covers for dining room chairs.
- Re-upholster dining chairs and seats.
- Seat cushions.
- Replace foam in sofa seats.